Saturday, May 13, 2006

Art Crash: Desperation (coming soon)

Sorry for the silence, guys. Been working on a few weird projects, one of which may actually start paying me. That said, all I can say is that Monday will start the beginning of the next Art Crash. It'll last at least a week and should include some weird thematic surprises as usual. Thank God I don't have a real job, right?

On topic: If you'd like to suggest something for me to paint during this week's crash, feel free to post it in the blog or email me at Ohgodtherats@aol.com If you want, that is.
-jared

(If you're new and don't know what an Art Crash is, I suggest you check out these here: http://www.headinjurytheater.com/artcrash.htm and here: http://www.headinjurytheater.com/artsmashtequila.htm .)

3 Comments:

Blogger Glenn Foley said...

I feel an art crash that contained the Ghostbusters would rock heavily, but that isone man's opinion.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see a painting of the final scene from The Wicker Man.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Dr. Shoggoth said...

Something... with weasels would be cool.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home