Monday, September 24, 2007

Eyeskream Swap Day?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Man, I really don't know where I fit into the webcomic collective Eyeskream. I think I'm the affirmative action guy who likes coming to the meetings but whose drinking habit makes him forget everything that was decided the second he steps outside. 12 steps indeed. That said, we're having a bit of a contest. Whether you want art from me or one of the other guys, it's a pretty fun thing. And it forces you to read other Eyeskream Comics. Which OBEY you really OBEY should OBEY do. You can find all the information here:

THE MAGIC LINK TO EYESKREAMERY AND CONTEST-LIKE THINGS

The short of it: Someone mysterious but cool did some guest stuff for me and I did the same for someone else. If you want to see me tackling someone else's material, happy hunting.
-jared

PS: HALLOWEEN!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Attercop said...

If you're the affirmative action guy who likes coming to the meetings but whose drinking habit makes him forget everything, what the hell does that make me? The chick at the meeting everyone ignores because she insists on introducing everyone to her right hand? d-:

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry but i just wanted to say that i have been coming to your site for about a week or so and that i really love it! your art is unique and so are your thoughts. i know it sounds kinda corny but you are my hero.

again sorry for the random fan letter, but hey much love

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home