Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Election Aftermath: It's fun to be Wrong.

2 years ago when I first heard Obama's name, I really thought it was an Osama bin Laden typo. My news source is infamous for them and, well, yeah. I still say everyone on facebook changing their middle name to Hussein was a little surreal...I kept remembering the whole "weapons of mass destruction" fiasco and, well, yeah. Anyway....Woot! Election day: You have no idea how happy I am to NOT have a president that's almost 3 times my age and well past the legal age of retirement in a lot of industries. :relief:

But now? Now I have to say it's fun to be wrong. 2 years ago I also made a comic about the man. Check it out and accept my confession of shame.

Comic: :sigh:

Thanks America for proving me wrong.
-Jared

3 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Fummo said...

You silly fool, you.

I accept your apology.

'tis a great day indeed.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Bookgal said...

Don't feel too bad. While I hoped for this, I never had the faith in my fellow americans to behave anyway other than how you parodied them. I have never been so happy to be so wrong!

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. The Daily Show made the same joke back during the primaries.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home