Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Isketch is Officially Crazy Delicious

I'd like to thank the people who showed up to the Isketch.org room tonight....it was far too much fun. Then again, it'd have to be somewhat fun for us to do it for almost 6 hours straight. We're definitely going to be doing this regularly and unless I say otherwise, Wednesday at 6pm Eastern is when we get started and we'll play until everyone leaves or the clock strikes 12 and I turn into a pumpkin. The best part about playing for such a long time is that you can actually see people get better. Considering how my "excuse" for spending so much time playing online pictionary is that I need to practice my tablet-drawing skills it works out pretty well. On a side note this was the final drawing I did after 5 1/2 hours of non-stop Isketch fun:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Any game where I have to draw "The Attack of the 50 ft. Woman" is doing pretty well in my book.
-jared

4 Comments:

Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

It was fun while it lasted...for ten minutes. I'll be there next week unless I'm not. I just updated my blog too...

12:07 AM  
Blogger Collin said...

I like the "I swear it's fifty". Heh. It was fun. Sometimes annoying when what it was looking for was so close to what you were trying to tell it. Also, in games like that, my drawing skills drop to kid level stuff. It's the pressure of working fast.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

ha - that's my "I swear it's fifty." I was right.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having to have dinner and sleep sucks. The part I was in was fun, though.

Me: I had a hard time chosing "Incest Room" over this one.

Jared: It's okay, I'll switch the topic to "Erotic" later on.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home