Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Synchronicity puts things in my Mouth

I left my flat to go shopping today....despite still having a fever and feeling not unlike crap. As I began trudging through the snow I literally said: God damn it, I wish there was some sort of magic drink that I would make me all better."
While I was walking down the drink aisle, I spotted this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
X-Plosiv! "The Magic Drink."
If it works, then there is still magic in the universe. If it doesn't, whatever God is out there is a total cock-knob.
-jared
(Btw the background for the picture is my front door....I tape all the old weekly banners to it)
Update: God is indeed a total cock-knob....though X-Plosiv is a nice substitute when you don't want to mix chocolate milk and gatorade yourself. I guess what I mean to say is that The Magic Drink is possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever put in my mouth. Considering what I did that time I tried out for Fear Factor, that's saying something.
Isketch Update: Thanks again everyone who came out...it was a lot of fun and I thank each of you for putting up with a very sick me. You rock....particularly for forgiving my feverish rambling.

5 Comments:

Blogger Collin said...

"...The Magic Drink is possibly the most disgusting thing I've ever put in my mouth. Considering what I did that time I tried out for Fear Factor, that's saying something." You know... if you give a little thought as to what people are willing to do to get into "showbiz", this could be taken a long way away from where you meant it to be taken.

Sorry you're feeling sick and that the drink didn't work. At least you still have the can and the memories.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your front door is fucking amazing.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

um? what exactly did you do when you tried out for fear factor? do I want to know? well i'm asking. so tell me.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Jared said...

Beer, a mechanical bull covered in butter, crickets, and lukewarm disgusting/rotting MYSTERY meat.
Oh and you know how when one person throws up the smell of vomit can possibly make another person puke? Imagine that, chain-reaction style, in a room where everyone has a stomach filled with crickets and green baloney. Really a horrible evening.
-jared

7:27 PM  
Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

You say horrible, I say FREAKING AMAZING. But I say that a lot, about pretty much everything.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home