Wednesday, June 28, 2006

State of Emergency in Upstate New York..

Dear God, what the hell is going on with this vacation/road trip?
First my grandmother gets horribly and nightmarishly sick forcing me to delay my outing and now that I'm in New York the entire area that I'm in is nothing but flooding streets and washed-away bridges? What the hell?
In bettter news, you might have noticed I FINALLY got a new article up on the site as well as posted a kinda cute children's story about a koala and his dim-witted adopted brother. Check them out:
Oh and for the sake of entertainment, check this out. My sister got married earlier this month and just before the happy day she got a letter in the mail.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think it has to do with how my sister spent time as a "Young Republican" volunteer on George Bush's campaign (which is scary unto itself), but somehow getting a letter from the White House blessing your marriage hurts my soul a little. It's funny to me, but I'm sure there's OTHER people out there that didn't know the president's staff sent "official" glad you're getting married letters out. Or hell, maybe my sister tried to invite Dubya to the occassion herself. I just don't know.
-jared

3 Comments:

Blogger Collin said...

I guess Dubya is just doing his job as the protector and blesser of the holy union that is marriage. I'll bet she wouldn't have gotten a letter if she were marrying another woman. Instead he would have probably sent assassins.

Dubya in the Oval Office:

"Letter."
"Letter."
"Letter."
"Assassins."
"Letter..."

Sorry to hear you're the epicenter for bad weather. Can you think of what you might have done to piss off God? You haven't been touching yourself in the naughty spots, have you?

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment about the article rather than the blog, I guess. If you look at the horror-bra-pictures, one of them DOES have mouths in the design...

I have to get something like that. O_0

7:58 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I was WONDERING where that letter of mine went. Here i've been blaming my new hubby for losing it..haha. I'm glad you're amused -- now GIVE IT BACK! hehe.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home