Wednesday, July 05, 2006

In Candyland, everything is Legal...

I'm still crazy mobile (which explains the slight delay on this week's update) but weirdness and fun in New York abounds.
One of my friends demanded that I take a good look at Milton Bradley's game Candyland and prayed that I'd find it bizarre enough to review.
As it turns out, Candyland is really, really screwed up if you look at it too closely. Take a peek (or gander, if you're into that sort of thing):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My "peppermint piccolo" also plays off-key whenever my King's gone missing too. Ack. And isn't Mr. Mint just the perfect mascot for that old Monty Python "Gay Lumberjack" song?
Oh and I find it very very strange that one of the people I met while I was up here in New York looks dangerously close to the Queen of Candyland.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If you knew who I was talking about, you'd understand. Or not. Hell, maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to call someone Queen Frostine. That seems more likely.
More Candyland madness in the near future. In the meantime, enjoy yourself.
-jared

2 Comments:

Blogger rabrecht496 said...

She's hot! Coolest dress!

9:22 PM  
Blogger rabrecht496 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home