Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Jenny Craig is DOOMED

This was a 1st draft of a comic-type thing. It's not funny enough to actually get put on the site (if you can believe that) but the whole mess amuses me enough to force my hand into sharing it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For the love of God, when I first heard about this I thought is was a joke. But no, A chocolate company really DID buy Jenny Craig. I'm sure on some level it has something to do with obesity awareness or something, but still. That's completely retarded if not a little evil.
Sheesh.
-jared

2 Comments:

Blogger Collin said...

Now if only they would purchase Candyland. Just think of it. At the end of the road your pawn could wind up at a Jenny Craig.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Jared said...

Don't do drugs, Seth. Drugs are bad.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home