Sunday, August 27, 2006

Illustration Friday, Shadowrun.

This week's theme was "Run." Like a big dork with gaming on his mind, I was reminded of something called Shadowrun. As such, I threw together something fast with it in mind.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, that's that then.
On an unrelated note, I've finally gotten going on that whole "animating a movie review using Flash" project that I'd been putting off since the dawn of time. Turns out Flash is like a stupid version of Premiere or Final Cut Pro, both programs I had to use and be certified in to get my film degree. I wish someone had told me that earlier.
-jared

2 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Hmm... I wonder what it's like in your brain...

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is pretty interesting stuff! Love the shades and texture of the paint coming together.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home