Sunday, March 25, 2007

On Vacation! To See the Pope!

Sorry for the upcoming week of silence guys. On Monday night I'll upload with what I can before I catch my plane and do a grand tour (or as grand as you can get in 7 days) of Italy. I'm looking forward to it mostly because life has been CRAZY over the past week. That Opera I was working in (that used my art for the poster and all that) sucked up all my time so hopefully you guys can forgive me. March was supposed to be my "get my ass in gear" month, but I really got too busy to do much about that. I've got lots of stuff started but nothing good enough to declare as finished. So I thank you guys for humoring me and I'll be back on April 4th.
On the plus side this means that I CAN'T do anything stupid on my website for April Fool's Day. You know, because that's what everyone does if they run a website apparently.

Totally off topic, am I the only one who thinks that the following ad for a Dr. Strange comic is particularly foul?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dump of Doom! Dump of Doom!
:sigh:
-jared

9 Comments:

Blogger Collin said...

Have a great time! Give the Pope a wedgie!

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOCTOR STRANGE DOCTOR STRANGE DOCTOR STRANGE! Eeheehee.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Lady Attercop said...

I am not posting my first thought about "Dump of DOOM." Be happy that for once in my life, I managed to show some restraint.

Enjoy Italy!

(Oh, and I am totally doing something stupid for April Fool's. Stupid, and frightening.)

7:08 AM  
Blogger paco said...

I thought that was funny, the Dr. Strange dump of doom, i found your blog after clicking the alphabet of horror website. If you're going to Italia, don't forget to bring back some pesto genovese, they say the pesto there is better than the one here.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jared you big american country manager :). Was just visiting your side for some information about your vacation, and see, i found some :)

Big greetz, and go on with the page, its awesome ^^

Dominic

11:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your alphabet's. You're a very good artist. ^_^

6:06 PM  
Blogger Bitsmix said...

Can I just say that the fact that you used the Neverending Story for this week's banner makes me love you that much more?

5:09 PM  
Blogger Jared said...

To be fair this is my 2nd Neverending Story banner. A long time ago I had this one up:
http://www.headinjurytheater.com/images/head%20injury%20racing%20snail.jpg

And its true. I do want a racing snail.
-jared

1:59 AM  
Blogger Bitsmix said...

Who DOESN'T want a racing snail? I mean, come on now :).

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home