Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Single Green Female...

I love it when someone needs guest comics and they're willing to accept one that's ultimately about incredibly rough sex. Well, not really. But I like to think it's implied. I would have just gone ahead and said it, but I'm really not that experienced when it comes to three panels of funny. Still, check it out:
(In case you find this Blog post after the comic has been placed in the archives, you'll find it posted on January 29th, 2007)
-jared
(Yes, I am an Aqua Teen Hunger Force fan. I'm so terribly sorry and ashamed.)
Edit, Edit: Yes, I'm still sick. I'm no longer hallucinating due to the Devil Flu, so expect the site to update tomorrow...just a bit later than usual. I also WROTE DOWN my fever dreams, so though I can't read the words, I do know a doodle of a six-breasted alien chihuahua eating someone's skull when I see it. It totally bothers me that I can't form words when I'm sick but my doodles are disturbingly as clear as day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

AH! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! That was GREAT!

Watch out, Jared... Marvel might come after you one of these days...


PS: I like the new banner on the site. Is that what you look like after an art crash? (HA! I made a joke... Whatever.)

9:28 AM  
Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

Dude. Remember that thing I made you do last year? The Hourly Comic?

Yeah, it's tomorrow. Buck up, little soldier.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home