Monday, June 01, 2009

Illustration Friday: Adapt with Ben 10

It's been a long time since I did an Illustration Friday and since today was the day that I painted while watching some terrible cartoons, one thing led to another and I ended up doing some shameful Ben 10 inspired art.
This is Echo Echo, an alien from Ben 10 Alien Force.
Photobucket
His power is that he can clone himself a bunch of times and can emit some sort of horrific death wail that...well....does stuff. Here's my quick interpretation.
Photobucket

Yeah, I have problems. Not my best, but hey it's fun. And it's good to be on a psychotic painting kick. You know because that's better than therapy.
-Jared

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The colors are quite nice. What sort of paint do you use? (This coming from someone who has no idea what the difference is between oil and acrylic and crayon...)

7:24 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

They don't let you use oil or acrylic at the institution. ;D

11:19 AM  
Blogger Jared said...

You'd be surprised what they let you smuggle in.

To answer the question: That's Acrylic, Watercolor, and a little bit of India Ink. You know, for spice.
-jared

1:05 PM  
Blogger Nik Nik said...

Speaking as a person who has seen way more Ben 10 than should be allowed by law, I now wish that Ben would turn into your version. And I'm going to be Jaredizing all the other characters.
Something tells me I should refrain from watching Ben 10 right before bed now...

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home