Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Andy Warhol ate my Scanner!

In the past week, I've slowly realized that all machines are out to get me. From broken monitors, new motherboards in need of repair, and a DVD player that destroys DVD's, it's been hard NOT to notice. And then tonight, as I get ready to scan a bunch of stuff in for this week's update, this happens:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My scanner is either getting experimental on me or is very, very broken.
-jared
Update: Sorry about the shape of this week's update, but I got thrown all out of whack by losing my voice to some random bug (illness, not a random insect flying into my throat) and my scanner not wanting to work. I'm not bitter. My karma just keeps kicking me in the crotch. On that note: God bless and see you the hell later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

Did you think maybe your scanner is trying to tell you something? Along the lines of "your deformed artistic efforts are just too much for me! I shall surely die or go insane!"?

10:49 PM  
Blogger Collin said...

Arrgh! I've been lamenting the fact that my scanner is silly slow, but I suppose I should just be grateful that it's still working.

Sorry I missed you on Sunday for iSketch. We were out of the house until nearly 11 and I had to get to sleep for work. Also, I'll be mising tonight most likely due to it being my daughter's birthday. I might be able to get on for an hour after 9 my time, but I can't promise anything.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home