Thursday, February 02, 2006

Blog Blog Bloggity Blog

You should know by now that I hate blogs. Well, hate might be too strong a word but, well, they always bugged me. I try to keep this bastard here in good shape, but well, I have to let that slide for a moment. At least everything I'm about to show you is sort of related to the main site. Sort of.
"Other Blog Entries you Need to Check out" or "What other People have done to my Art lately"
Collin (of FizzleandPop.com and occasional Isketch party fame) is starting to make it a habit to redraw some of my Art in his own style. It totally rocks. Here's Collin's take on "Aggressive Genital Display":
And click below to see the freaking Amazing version of "Leper Man, steal your baby he can" that he did a few days ago.
The other thing you need to check out is this:
Patrick indeed rocks for going that extra step and animating "Abe Lincoln is Special." (Thank you Jeff for sending me the link)
Now I'll run away as fast as I possibly can from this post...lest the smell of blog-linkage becomes too great.
-jared
Oh and in case a few of you were wondering where Carol Channing is these days (you know, the RASPBERRY lady from a few posts down) the answer is pretty clear:
Image hosting by Photobucket
The RASPBERRY lady herself recently appeared in an episode of the Family Guy, fighting Mike Tyson. Totally surreal....but good timing, right?
Also is it too soon to tell you that in two weeks I'll already be 48 hours into the 214 Art Crash?

3 Comments:

Blogger Collin said...

A habit? I don't know about that. Not a habit. Not really.

You are the one who offered "Aggressive Genital Display" to me for re-working.

Later, I did come to you for "Leper Man, steal your baby he can", true.

Oh my LORD!

I've been so blind!

You're hooking me on your art! You're an art dealer! A internet back-alley art dealer!

I'm feeling the shakes coming on. Vision blurring...

Need. more. art...

That animated Abe is pretty cool too.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

It was animated in my head way before this. Just had to let someone know.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. I made that animated gif a long time ago and forgot about it.

You just made me feel really cool.
Thanks.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home