Monday, February 05, 2007

City of Villains: The Addiction.

If you've read the Hourly Comic already, just let me say this: I was exaggeerating. Well, a bit. The game is really addictive. So, in the spirit of separating myself from mind-numbing joy, I'm going to review the game just as I would a comic book or movie. Already great stuff needs to be pointed out, from the fact that you need to power up to gain the ability to go to bed to the simple observation that anyone evil in this game ends up being forced to do a lot of Good. So though you've named your character "Zodiattack the Baby-Masher", you still spend a lot of time stomping on other forces of evil so much so that the Mayor might as well give you an award.
I just wanted to share the character that I made to explore the game with. Say hello to my little friend:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Part Ninja. Part Robot. Part Zombie. Part Pirate. 100% Pure Evil. Coming to a theatre near you.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
God, I've avoided online gaming for so long. Now I know why. Reviewing the game will be a nice way of liberating myself from the soul-swallowing coolness that online gaming comic book geekery contains.
-jared
(By the way, if you're in Europe and play the game, drop me a line at Ohgodtherats@aol.com. We'll go step on some puppies in-game together. Like a whore, I made a character on both servers.)
Edit: OMG, I finally got the Hourly Comic up. Geez.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bitsmix said...

You are absolutely amazing in every way and this site is perfect.

I'm the one who emailed you a while back about Naked Lunch -- if you remember.


Keep up the good work!

And your City of Villains character is totally kickass <3.

9:22 PM  
Blogger CorkChop said...

I found a glitch and got into the locked University. Check out the screen shots and information. http://www.corkchop.com/journal/2007/3/18/glitch-allows-access-into-university-and-invention-system.html

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home